Home > Catalogue > Browse > Study of Draped Figures << >>
- Young, Andrew McLaren, Margaret F. MacDonald, Robin Spencer, and Hamish Miles, The Paintings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1980 (cat. no. 58), plate 16, as 'Study of Draped Figures'.
Authored by Whistler
Books on Whistler
James McNeill Whistler, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, 1936 (cat. no. 38) 'Study of Draped Figures'.
- Curry, David Park, James McNeill Whistler at the Freer Gallery of Art, New York and London, 1984, p. 308 note 93.1 (not exhibited).
- Hopkinson, Martin, From Apprentice to Master: Whistler's Graphic Art, Hunterian Art Gallery, Glasgow, 1992 (not exhibited).
- Dorment, Richard, and Margaret F. MacDonald, James McNeill Whistler, Tate Gallery, London, Musée d’Orsay, Paris, and National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1994-1995, p. 88 (not exhibited).
- The Hunterian website at http://collections.gla.ac.uk.
- ArtUK website at https://artuk.org.
- Revillon, Joseph Whistler, Draft Catalogue Raisonné of the Paintings of J. McN. Whistler, [ca 1945-1955], Glasgow University Library (cat. no. 260).
Last updated: 20th October 2020 by Margaret