Home > Catalogue > Browse > Interior << >>
- Young, Andrew McLaren, Margaret F. MacDonald, Robin Spencer, and Hamish Miles, The Paintings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1980 (cat. no. 22), plate 7, as 'Interior'.
Authored by Whistler
Society of American Artists. Catalogue of the Second Exhibition, 1879. At Kurtz Gallery, Madison Sq., New York, New York, 1879 (cat. no. 117) as 'Interior'.
- Copley Society (ed.), Oil Paintings, Water Colors, Pastels & Drawings: Memorial Exhibition of the Works of Mr. J. McNeill Whistler, Boston, 1904 (cat. no. 49) as 'Interior'.
- Anon., 'Fine Arts', New York Herald, 3 March 1879, p. 8.
Books on Whistler
- Cary, Elizabeth Luther, The Works of James McNeill Whistler: A Study, with a Tentative List of Artist’s Works, New York, 1907 (cat. no. 49).
Americans Abroad, exhibition catalogue, Knoedler Galleries, New York, 1954 (cat. no. 50).
18th, 19th and 20th Century American Paintings and Sculpture, exhibition catalogue, Knoedler Galleries, New York, 1965 (cat. no. 55).
Important American Paintings, Drawings and Sculpture from The Thomas Mellon Evans Collection, Christie's, New York, Sale 8886, 21 May 1998 (lot 25) for $43,700.
- Art Sales Index, website at http://artsalesindex.artinfo.com.
- Christie's Lotfinder website at http://www.christies.com/lotfinder.
- Revillon, Joseph Whistler, Draft Catalogue Raisonné of the Paintings of J. McN. Whistler, [ca 1945-1955], Glasgow University Library (cat. no. 315) 'Interior'.
Last updated: 25th November 2020 by Margaret