Home > Catalogue > Browse > Harmony in Green and Amber: A Draped Study << >>
- Young, Andrew McLaren, Margaret F. MacDonald, Robin Spencer, and Hamish Miles, The Paintings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1980 (cat. no. 488), plate 348, as 'Harmony in Green and Amber: A Draped Study'.
- MacDonald, Margaret F., James McNeill Whistler. Drawings, Pastels and Watercolours. A Catalogue Raisonné, New Haven and London, 1995 (cat. nos. 1212, 1307).
Authored by Whistler
Books on Whistler
James McNeill Whistler, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, 1936 (cat. no. 37) as 'Harmony in Green and Amber – A Draped Study'.
- The Hunterian website at http://collections.gla.ac.uk/#/details/ecatalogue/41111.
- Art UK website at https://artuk.org.
- Revillon, Joseph Whistler, Draft Catalogue Raisonné of the Paintings of J. McN. Whistler, [ca 1945-1955], Glasgow University Library (cat. no. 265).
Last updated: 22nd October 2020 by Margaret